SPAN is excited to share that our Chairman, Drs. Doug Ota, will be presenting at the EARCOS Professional Learning Weekend hosted by the Taipei American School on November 10-11, 2018. Should you have interest in attending the weekend, please look at the more detailed information below or click here for the program flyer. Our entire SPAN Steering Committee will be attending the weekend and we look forward to connecting with others who are committed to helping students thrive through their transitions.
Audience: K-12 Counselors, Teachers, Administrators, Admissions Personnel, and Parent Volunteers involved with transitions at their schools.
- Engage in personal fashion with what “transition” means at international schools;
- Understand transition through recent findings from psychology and neuroscience;
- Discuss how transition affects the entire school, and is therefore an opportunity for the community;
- Learn best practices for programs for students, parents, and staff that go beyond individual school walls;
- Plan to build transition programs that are effective, will endure and will assist your school to become a Safe Passage School, if it so aspires.
Registration Deadline: October 30th, 2018
Please click here to complete your registration.